CBSE DISCLOSURE UNDER SECTION-4(1)(b) AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
CBSE Helpdesk toll free
No.1800118002 Timings 09:00 am Hrs to 08:00 pm Hrs
CBSE Helpdesk toll free No.1800118002 Timings 09:00 am Hrs to 08:00 pm Hrs
Disclosure Under Section-4(1)(b) Of RTI Act-2005
1. The Particulars Of Its Organisation
3.The Powers And Duties Of Its Officers And Employees (185 KB)
4. The Procedure Followed In The Decision Making Process, Including Channels Of Supervision And Accountability
5. The Norms Set By It For The Discharge Of Its Functions (6.40 KB)
6. The Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals, And Records, Held By It Or Under Its Control Or Used By Its Employees For Discharging Its Functions
7. A Statement Of The Categories Of Documents That Are Held By It Or Under Its Control (130 KB)
8. The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof (6.24 KB)
9. A statement of the boards, councils, committees, and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees, and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public (24.5 KB)
10. List Of Governing Body Members (186 KB) | List Of Finance Committee Members (173 KB) | List Of Affiliation Committee Members (7.90 KB) | List Of Members Of Curriculum Committee (8.76 KB) | List Of Members Of Result And Examination Committee (455 KB) | A Directory Of Its Officers And Employees (With Contact Details)
11. Details of Gross Monthly Remuneration for the month August-2022 of CBSE Officers & Officials
12. The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made;
2009-10 (46.4 KB) | 2010-11 (46.5 KB) | 2011-12 (46.8 KB) | 2012-13 (58.8 KB) | 2013-14 (59.3 KB) | 2014-15 (59.6 KB) | 2015-16 (108 KB) | 2016-17 (215 KB) | 2017-18 (213 KB) | 2018-19 (91.4 KB) | 2019-20 (89.1 KB) | 2021-22 (4.12 MB)
13. The manner of execution of subsidy programs,including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programs (7.22 KB)
14. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it (5.79 KB)
15. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use (6.05 KB)
16. The Names, Designations And Other Particulars Of The Public Information Officers (PIOs) (1.06 MB) | हिंदी (3.44 MB)
17. Minutes of the Governing Body Meeting
18. Status report of receipt & disposal of RTI Application and Appeals (155 KB)
19. Status of External Audit Paras (187 KB)
21. Self appraisal report for Year 2019-2020 (69.9 KB)
22. Parliament Questions for Monsoon Session July - August 2022 (1.71 MB)
23. Committee of Central Public Information Officers (CPIO's) to Identify frequently sought information under RTI ACT 2005 (137 KB)
24. No of Employees against whom Disciplinary action has been proposed/taken Section 4(1)(b) (396 KB)
Reports Under RTI
1. RTI Annual Return Form 2012-13 (45.8 KB)
2. RTI Annual Return Form 2013-14 (45.5 KB)
3. RTI Annual Return Form 2014-15 (45.4 KB)
4. RTI Annual Return Form 2015-16 (45.5 KB)
5. RTI Annual Return Form 2016-17 (45.6 KB)
6. RTI Annual Return Form 2017-18 (66.0 KB)
7. RTI Annual Return Form 2021-22 (146 KB)
8. Public Grievance Cases Received In CBSE, Public Grievance Cell During The Period November 2008 To May 2010 in HQ (166 KB)
Programmes Conducted For Advanced Understanding Of RTI
Format For Obtaining Photocopy Of Answer Book Under RTI Act 2005
How To Lodge a RTI Application / FAQ
How I can seek information under the RTI Act?
One can write a letter addressed to Public Information Officer, CBSE ( Click here for detailed address and jurisdiction (475 KB)) and ask for the information he/she desires. One should specifically write the following in the letter:-
(i) Information required
(ii) Details of Fee of Rs 10/- sent by the applicant( Should be attached in form of a Demand Draft/Postal order in name of Secretary, CBSE).
Fee in Cash can also be deposited with the Cashier of the HQ or the concerned Regional Offices.
(iv) Address of the applicant where the information is to be sent
Is there any form of applying under RTI?
As such CBSE does not prescribe any form for seeking information under RTI Act. One can simply write a request along with the fee and information required. Applicants belonging to BPL (Below poverty line) are exempt from depositing the fee subject to production of the proof.
What if I want a photocopy of the documents/information available with the CBSE?
If you want a copy of some documents you have to send the photocopying charges( 2 Rs /copy) along with the postal charges to send the documents.
What if I do not get a reply?
Normally information is sent within 30 days from the receipt of the RTI application in CBSE. However, if you do not get a reply you can submit the first appeal to the appellate authority (Click here for detailed address and jurisdiction (475 KB)). In case you do not get the reply of the first appeal you may submit the second appeal to the Central Information Commission, Club Building (Opp Ber Sarai Market), Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067.
List Of Designated PIO/Appelate Authorities Under RTI Act-2005
Circular Regarding Fee Submission For RTI - 09/11/2020
Central Information Commission (CIC)
Guidelines on RTI